Educational Resource- Classroom Cards for Teachers-Brilliance
"Do Your Brilliance"
Our Educational Resource Classroom Cards for Teachers to give to Students, are all about one thing...Encouraging your students to SUCCESS. No matter what level your student is currently at, TODAY is always a Good day to encourage the socks off their feet!
Don't wait another minute, FLIP an I've Been Flipped Card in your students direction and just watch the Joy on their faces...there's just something about being noticed, and knowing that someone is in your corner, on an ordinary school day. The Power is in your hands! Now that's BRILLIANCE.
- This festive and colorful note card urges the student to "Do" what is already present inside of them. Its verbiage suggest that Brilliance is an action verb.
- An Affordable Educational resource that's made of virgin pulp from sustainable managed forests in the United States
- Environmentally friendly "Flip" Postcard style design which uses less paper than traditional greeting cards, leaving more trees for the environment
- Recyclable Premium Hefty Cardstock printed locally
- "Call to Action" flip design is an Interactive and fun classroom reward, with beautiful, bold graphics that are sure to capture your student's attention
- Small 4 x 6 inch sleek card design. Also makes for a Wonderful teacher gift idea for any classroom that has a culture of Encouragement